Terms & Conditions
AdsJack maintains the “ http://www.adsjack.com/” (“Site”) and AdsJack Mobile application (“App”). These terms of service ( “Terms”) govern your access to and use of the AdsJack Site and App (“Service”). Please read these Terms carefully before downloading or using the Service. By accepting these Terms, or using the Service, you agree to be bound by them. If you do not understand the Terms, or do not accept any part of them, then you should not use the Service.
Alterations and Updates
- We may update these Terms from time to time to reflect any changes: (i) in our policies or relevant laws; (ii) in the functionality of the Service; or (iii) imposed on us by any third party supplier. If you do not agree to the updated Terms you should stop using the Service. The updated Terms are deemed accepted by you.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, take down or amend all or part of the Service and all or part of the content available on the Service at any time to; for example, reflect changes to the law or new technical developments. Any changes will take into account your reasonable interests. Access to all or part of the Service may be restricted from time to time to allow for repairs, maintenance or updating. This may result in you not being able to use the Service until repairs are done.
Access/Use of the Service
- You can access the Service either:
via the App, by downloading the App, creating an account by registering, viewing and listening the audio/video advertisement jacks from your own device, and then moving your gained amount for each participated advertisement tune to one of the pockets available with us. Rewards or amount will be added to your pocket only after validation by the service administrator for completed engagements with jacks. The Option will be provided to you for sharing the audio/video advertisement jacks with your contacts via certain third-party services, such as Facebook Messenger, Twitter; or
via the Website, by accessing the Website via a compatible web browser, creating an account by registering and accessing to audio/video advertisement jacks for listening and viewing.
- To use the service you must be thirteen (13) years old or older.
- To register, you must provide us genuine information: with your email address, mobile number, age, a viewer name and password of your choosing. We have the authority to verify the provided information.
- You are responsible for your account with us and any activity that takes place on your account, whether or not such activity was authorized by you. You must ensure that the details you provide to us are correct and kept up to date and that your password is, and remains, secure and confidential. You must inform us of any changes to the details you provided to our supporting team or else you can update your profile.
- We reserve the right to suspend, block or remove your account, cancel, reassign or disable your viewer name or password and/or prohibit or restrict to your use of the Service, without any prior notice, if we believe there may have been a breach of security or if any suspicious activities found on your account that we believe these are breached in the Terms.
- Access to and use of the Service requires a compatible device and internet connection. Although we are working to ensure that the Service is compatible across various devices, we cannot guarantee that the Service will work with all devices uninterruptedly. The Service currently requires:
Or the App, Smartphone’s with required MB of spare storage capacity and running either the Android 4.1 (or later) operating system; or's
For the Website, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or other web browsers.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your device complies with these requirements. Your use of the Service may vary in functionality, availability and quality depending on the type of the device, your geolocation, and the operating system that it uses and AdsJack accepts no responsibility for any lack of functionality that is due to your equipment and locality (including your device, internet connection, operating system or settings and software).
- It is your responsibility to pay for all costs and expenses that you may incur while using the Service (including, but not limited to, all telephone call or line charges or Internet data service access charges).
Advertisers and Third-party generated Content
- You are solely responsible for your use of the Service which is viewing and listening the audio/video advertisement jacks. This is a material content from a third-party advertiser on our website, WE are NOT RESPONSIBLE for ownership of the content.
- The Ad interests on our website are subject to change occasionally and are not under jurisdiction of AdsJack. AdsJack shall not be responsible for any illegal and fraud content activities involving by our Advertisers or Third-party viewers.
- Jacks by Advertisers are uploaded to the Site and App, and are made public to registered viewers using the service. AdsJack offers only a platform for advertisers to advertise their brands which in turn help viewers to earn jackpoints (mobile recharges). We play no active role in the distribution or presentation of their Content.
- Any audio and video advertisement jack that you find, take or download in connection with the Service is about the promotional content of the respective brand Advertisers or third-party viewers.
- You understand and agree that you will not do or attempt to do, or cause any third party to do or attempt to do, any of the following in connection with your use of the Service:
- o Use the Service or any material Content available on the Service other than as expressly permitted by these Terms and the normal functionality of the Service;
- o Use the Service for any illegal purpose, in an unlawful manner or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms;
- o Impersonate or pretend to be anyone else through your use of the Service;
- o Use the Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise the Service, our systems or security or interferes with other viewers;
- o Use any program or other means, including but not limited to scripts, spiders and robots, whether manually or automatically, to extract, download, index, mine, scrape, reproduce or circumvent the presentation, operation or intended use of the Service or any features or functions of it;
- o Copy, modify, decompile or otherwise interfere with any part of the Service;
- o Make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or part of the Service, or permit the Service or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
- o Hack into, or insert malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into, the Service; or
- o Infringe our intellectual property in relation to your use of the Service.
- We are under no obligation to monitor third-party Content posted on the Service and we cannot and do not take any responsibility for such Viewer Content, nor do we endorse, support or guarantee the completeness, accuracy or reliability of any Viewer Content or communications posted via the Services or opinions expressed therein. Use of or reliance on any Viewer Content or materials posted via the Service or obtained by you through the Service is at your own risk.
- If we, in our sole discretion, believe that there has been a breach of these Terms, or we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are likely to breach these Terms, we may take any action we think is necessary to protect the Service and its viewers. We may withdraw your right to use the Service, take legal proceedings against you if we find you involved in suspicious activities.
License of the Service
- All rights, titles and interests in and to the Service (excluding content uploaded or otherwise provided by Advertisers) are and will remain the exclusive property of AdsJack and its licensors.
- By registering to the Service for listening and viewing advertisement jacks, earning jackpoints or free recharge, your personal information such as your viewer name, mobile number, email address in connection with the Service may be used internally by AdsJack and also in co-marketing or co-branded communications.
Copyright, Reporting and Notice & Takedown Policy
AdsJack respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects viewers of the Service to do the same.
- o If you discover any Content on the Platform that you believe infringes your copyright, please report this to us in writing including the following information:
- o a statement that you have identified Content on the Platform that infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- o a description of the copyright work that you claim has been infringed;
- o a description of the Content that you claim is infringing and details of where on the Platform the Content that you claim is infringing may be found;
- o your contact information including your full name, address and mobile/telephone number and a valid email address on which you can be contacted;
- o a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- o a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may deliver advertising to you in conjunction with your provided personal information and your use of the Service.
Third Party links and their Services
The Service includes and links to features and services (including but not limited to, social applications like Facebook and Watsapp) that are provided by a third party. We do not control such third party sites or services and are not responsible for the content or functionality of such sites or services. Our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement or association with their operators. The terms applicable to the use of such third party services will apply and we will not be responsible for anything that is done by you or the third party service provider in connection with your use of their service.
Payments by Third-Party advertisers
AdsJack registered viewers are allowed to encash or exchange their daily earnings. In accordance with our policy, the processing fee shall be applicable if necessary. By viewing/listening to advertisement jacks (via our service), you are eligible for the recharges and for other transactional purposes from the gained amount.
The earned recharge amount shall undergo the validation process, so that payments are received for the advertised jacks/ ads in which viewer have been solely participated.
Though you earn jackpoints (amount) from advertisement jacks and the earned money is instantly added and shown in your account, we won’t allow you to continue for recharge option or for any other transaction via third-party payment gateway up to 24 hours. You need to go through a validation process for every request asking us to recharge from the money you gained from advertisement jacks.
Note:Earned amount once sent or moved from your pocket to third-party pocket will reflect only after 24 hours
Suppose you are allowed to continue for recharge transaction or for any transaction request to third-party payment gateway for moving gained money(jackpoints) from your account, and if any transaction fails or amount deducted from your account or in the pocket but recharge doesn’t take place then:
- Our responses may take up to 24 hours after the transaction occurs.
- Once you move your amount to any third-party pockets it’s irreversible. Only amounts above Rs. 50 are transferable to third-party pockets from the money you gained from jackpoints.
- The amount transferred to third-party will reflect only after 24 hours but the amount will be immediately deducted from your pocket money.
The amount gained (Reward points) in your account/pocket should be equal or more than the requested recharge credits or for transactions.
AdsJack shall not take any responsibility regarding any operator and payment issues. In case of amount deduction from your account, AdsJack will not provide Viewer/Viewers any refund.
Payments are only applicable for Indian residents and registered members of AdsJack. While Viewer requesting AdsJack to allocate amounts for recharge, Email address or Mobile Number shall be asked for validation.
The amount will be issued to the Viewer only if the provided validation matches with the information given during the registering process.
- We may suspend or terminate your use of and access to the Service at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion. Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate.
- You may terminate your use of the Service at any time by ceasing to use the Service and/or deleting the App from your Device. Please note that, deleting the App from a device will not delete your profile. If you wish to delete your profile, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of such termination by either party, these Terms will terminate.
Representations and Warranties
You agree to compensate us for any losses or costs we may reasonably and fairly incur as a result of any breach by you in these Terms where you are at fault for such breach.
Disclaimers and Limitations
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL DISPLAYED ON THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEES, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO ITS ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR THE UNAVAILABILITY OR FAILURE OF THE SERVICE.
WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE OUR LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE BY ANY PERSON IN CONTRAVENTION OF THESE TERMS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT AUDIO/VIDEO PROMOTIONAL RECORDINGS AND ANY OTHER CONTENT WITH IMAGES, VISUALS AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY THIRD-PARTY VIEWERS OR ADVERTISERS, NOT US, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABILE TO YOU FOR THIS CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR (A) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT WAS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE BY US AND WHICH IS INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS; AND (B) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR BASIS OF ANY CLAIM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS TO TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
- AdsJack may assign, sub-contract and/or otherwise transfer any or all of our rights and/or obligations under these Terms to any company, firm or person. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else.
- Each of the provisions of these Terms operates separately. In the event that any of the provisions in these Terms are held to be unlawful or unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- No person who is not party to these Terms may enforce any term of it.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hyderabad courts to settle any claim or matter arising in relation to these Terms or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
This Site/App was developed in India in accordance with and shall be governed by, and your browsing in and use of the Site/App shall be deemed acceptance of, the laws of the Republic of India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Site/App may be viewed internationally and may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. References to a particular product or service do not imply that AdsJack intends to make such products or services available in such countries. Any claim or dispute between you and AdsJack, shall be brought in the Courts of Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Effective: January 2016
Last Update: March 2016
Please read this policy to understand how we will collect and use your personal data in relation to the Service. We will use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Indian law.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you via the Service:
- Personal Information you provide to us :We receive and store any information that you enter on the Service or provide to us while registering. The types of personal information collected may include your email address, mobile number, postal address, profile picture, viewer name and password.
- or in any other way, for example, when you download the Service, set up a profile within the Service, or access, upload or download any copyrighted material to or from the Service, including when that material is accessed on a third party platform, service or social network (such as Facebook, Google +1). But we won’t collect any information or credentials that you use for logging into social media accounts
- Personal Information that we automatically collect: When you use the Service, we automatically collect information about the device you use to access it and your usage of the Service. The information we collect may include (where available) (i) the type and model of device you use, (ii) the device's unique device identifier, (iii) operating system, (iv) browser type, (v) language options, (vi) current time zone and mobile network information to allow you to use the Service, for system administration purposes and to report aggregate, anonymised information to our business partners.
- Log information: When you use the Service, we may automatically collect and store the following information in server logs: internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), click stream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps. We use this information to communicate with the Service and to better understand our viewers' operating systems, for system administration and to audit the use of the Service. We do not use this data to identify the name, address or other personal details of any individual.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We will not retain a record of that correspondence for longer than is reasonably necessary.
How we use your information
We use your personal information to validate you as a viewer (Or) for the following purposes;
- (i) When using the Service,
- (ii) To provide the Service to you,
- (iii) For record-keeping including administration of your viewer account,
- (v) To manage our business, including financial reporting, for the development of new products and services,
- (vi) To send you newsletters to market and advertise our products and services and also about third-party advertisements by email,
- (vii) To comply with applicable laws, court orders and government enforcement agency requests,
- (viii) For research and analytics purposes, including to improve the quality of the Service and
- (ix) To ensure that the Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
Cookies and other technologies
Cookies also known as tracking cookies are small text files stored on viewer’s computer systems. Cookies capture and record information about viewer’s activities (devices such as their interests, preferences) and on websites. Cookies are programmed and embedded by the website developers in such a way that whenever a viewer visits to a particular website, automatically cookies are stored on the viewers system. Cookies are included;
- When you use the Service, certain information may be stored locally on your mobile device using 'cookies' or similar technologies such as objects stored in the Service's local storage on the device that you are using.
- Cookies do this by storing information about your preferences on your device, including the device model, manufacturer, screen resolution, device capabilities, service provider and country.
- We access this information when you use the Service for reporting and analytics purposes.
- If you choose to block or decline cookies, then you may not be able to get full access to our website. It may also affect your ability to use the Service.
Sharing your information
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except where we have your permission; or otherwise under the following circumstances:
- Share your information to advertisers and our partners as you are receiving jackpoints for jacks advertised by them
- We also share demographic information such as number of viewers visited to, number of time Ads viewed or used the service from various devices etc,. to advertisers and our partners
- With domain administrators
- o To view statistics regarding your account and the applications you install
- o To change your account password
- o To suspend or terminate accounts if you had involved in suspicious activities
- o To access or retain stored information about your account
- o To receive your account information to satisfy law requests
- o To restrict your privacy settings regarding service access
- We may also share information limitedly with third-party agencies. We may seek help of or employ these agencies to perform business activities on our behalf for newsletter sending or for conducting surveys etc,.
- We may disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, government authority, regulator, fraud detecting companies, court or with other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party or to prevent and protect from harm and fraud thefts as required or permitted by law; and
- Viewers wishing to correct/ update/ remove their personal information due to valid reasons may do so on their own where viewers hold an account at our website (Or) by approaching our support team.
Advertising and third-party website links
You may find an advertisement or any other promotional content on our website. These advertisements are advertised by our partners, sponsors, advertisers, suppliers, licensors and other third-party agencies.
- The advertisements we deliver you is in conjunction with your use of the Service. If you receive any marketing communications from us via email, you can opt-out by using the unsubscribe link included in each email we send, or by contacting the address below.
AdsJack doesn’t not get involved in or take any responsibility regarding information submitted by you on third-party websites.
We encourage you to review third-party privacy policies and their practices before providing information on such websites.
Protection and Security of Your Information
- We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
- We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
Our website is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age 13.
- (i) In our policies or relevant laws;
- (ii) In the functionality of the Service; or
- (iii) Imposed on us by any third party suppliers.
Any updates will take into account your reasonable interests in the Service and will be notified to you by email within a reasonable time before the change takes effect. Changes will not apply retrospectively and the updated policy will become effective after they are notified to you. If you do not agree with the updated policy, you should stop using the Service. If you do not object to the updated policy within a reasonable time after they are notified to you the updated policy are deemed accepted by you. We will highlight the option to object to the modifications to the policy and the deemed acceptance in the notification email.
Last Update:March 2016