D. Please read these Terms carefully before downloading or using the Service. By accepting these Terms, or using the Service, you agree to be bound by them. If you do not understand the Terms, or do not accept any part of them, then you should not use the Service.
- (i) Charges are applicable for advertising.
- (ii) Any advertising (video jacks) you upload to the service will be seen only after 24 hours.
- (iii) Before video jacks come alive on the portal, Site administers check for the uploaded content by the advertisers.
- (iv) The Ad interests you advertise on our portal are monitored continuously by our Site Administers.
- (v) The Service does not accept pages linking to other pages containing spam material or illegal or offensive content.
- (vi) Ensure advertised jacks are acceptable and respectable by viewers
- (vii) The Company offers only a platform for you to advertise your brand promotion. We play no active role in the distribution or presentation of the content.
- (viii) You agree to compensate us for any losses or costs we may reasonably and fairly incur as a result of any breach by you in these Terms where you are at fault for such breach.
You agree not to upload, email, display, host, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content:
- (i) The advertisement material (text content, data/ information, images, graphics, photographs, music, software etc,.) uploaded on our portal is the sole responsibility of the viewer who originated or gathered that content, submitted and uploaded.
- (ii) Any material posted by the viewer on the site should be the copyright owner of that information,
- (iii) Images or any other content in the advertising should be in a manner and usable purpose.
- (iv) You need to have permission from (Or) grant to use images or text of others (including privacy and publicity rights) uploaded by you otherwise permitted in terms and conditions.
- (v) You are fully responsible for what you have submitted or uploaded on the website. If any legal issues or infringement issues or claims arise from the video content uploaded by you, then you are responsible and need to handle it on your own.
You are prohibited from performing the following actions:
- (i) Prohibited to upload any advertisement material which is obscene, abusive, pornographic, threatening, encourage gambling and money laundering, harmful, harassing, hateful, defamatory, libelous, ethnically objectionable and racially discriminating, and invasive of someone’s privacy, or could harm minors anyway etc,.
- (ii) That violates any law or regulation, that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- (iii) That threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- (iv) That are false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes "bait and switch" offer;
- (v) Additionally, you understand and agree that you will not do or attempt to do, or cause any third party to do or attempt to do, any of the following in connection with your use of the Service:
- Use the Service or any material Content uploaded on the Service other than as expressly permitted by these Terms and the normal functionality of the Service;
- Use the Service for any illegal purpose, in an unlawful manner or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms;
- Impersonate or pretend to be anyone else through your use of the Service;
- Use the Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise the Service, our systems or security or interferes with other viewers;
- Use any program or other means, including but not limited to scripts, spiders and robots, whether manually or automatically, to extract, download, index, mine, scrape, reproduce or circumvent the presentation, operation or intended use of the Service or any features or functions of it;
- Copy, modify, decompile or otherwise interfere with any part of the Service;
- Make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or part of the Service, or permit the Service or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
- Hack into, or insert malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into, the Service; or Infringe our intellectual property in relation to your use of the Service.
- (vi) If any viewer indulged in illegal or unlawful activities, then the actions on applicable laws are taken on such viewer.
- (vii) We are not at all responsible for the advertised content or any information including images on our website, though uploaded by you and becomes our property.
- (viii) If we, in our sole discretion, believe that there has been a breach of these Terms, or we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are likely to breach these Terms, we may take any action we think is necessary to protect the Service and its viewers. We may withdraw your right to use the Service, take legal proceedings against you if we find you involved in suspicious activities.
5. PAID POSTINGS
The Company may charge a fee to upload advertisement on the Service. The fee permits certain Advertisements to be uploaded on the Service. Uploaded viewer or party is responsible for said Content and compliance with the Terms.
- (i) Payments will be accepted only after the registration in the Service.
- (ii) Both online and offline payment options are made available for advertisers to make payments
- (iii) While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- (iv) All payments made against using for the services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website.
- (v) Before advertising deal with us, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your advertising. This is done in the interest of providing a safe business deal procedure with us and Our Viewers.
- (vi) The payment of the credit is done via the Company’s payment gateway or on a request of the owner of this service. The transaction is only possible after achieving corresponding and called in the Conditions of amounts.
- (vii) The Company shall not be liable in connection with false statements in the payment system.
- (ix) You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided is neither a banking nor a financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, the Company is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
7. PAYMENTS TO ACTIVATING AD/JACK
There is no possibility of a refund of payments made. Payments must be made from a verified account; otherwise the payment will not be accepted and will be returned.
8. RETURN POLICY
Fees paid for using the Service are non-refundable in the event any Advertisement Content is removed from the Service for violating these Terms. Advertisers can continue or discontinue their Ad campaigns in the middle of the service but No Reimbursement provided. It’s the advertiser’s choice for continuing advertisements.
In case of registered Advertiser’s/Viewer’s death, the respective account will not be transferred.
10. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
- (i) Certain information about viewers will be stored confidentially in order to help identify users who may commit fraud.
- (ii) We may suspend or terminate your use of and access to the Service, account at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion. Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate.
- (iii) We do not delete viewer accounts in any way for any reason.
- (iv) After 365 days of inactivity, your account will be temporarily suspended and permanently suspended after 90 days of inactivity.
- (v) All suspended accounts will have all their balances reset, all referrals taken away and no refunds will be given.
- (vi) You may terminate your use of the Service at any time by ceasing to use the Service and/or deleting the App from your Device. If you wish to terminate your account, please contact us in writing at [email protected].
- (vii) In the event of such termination by either party, these Terms will terminate.
11. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL DISPLAYED ON THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEES, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO ITS ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR THE UNAVAILABILITY OR FAILURE OF THE SERVICE. WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE OUR LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE BY ANY PERSON IN CONTRAVENTION OF THESE TERMS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT AUDIO/VIDEO PROMOTIONAL RECORDINGS AND ANY OTHER CONTENT WITH IMAGES, VISUALS AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY THIRD-PARTY VIEWERS OR ADVERTISERS, NOT US, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABILE TO YOU FOR THIS CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR (A) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT WAS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE BY US AND WHICH IS INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS; AND (B) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR BASIS OF ANY CLAIM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS TO TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
- 12.1. If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- 12.2. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hyderabad courts to settle any claim or matter arising in relation to these Terms or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- 12.3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Site/App may be viewed internationally and may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. References to a particular product or service do not imply that the Company intends to make such products or services available in such countries. Any claim or dispute between you and the Company, shall be brought in the Courts of Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- 12.4. The failure of the Company to act with respect to a breach by the User or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- 12.5. Except as otherwise, expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to the same. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the User and the Company and governs the User’s use of the Site and / or App, superseding any prior agreements between the User and the Company with respect to the Site and / or App.
- 12.6. The Company may assign, sub-contract and/or otherwise transfer any or all of our rights and/or obligations under these Terms to any company, firm or person. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else.
- 12.8. No person who is not a party to these Terms may enforce any term of it.
13. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Site or our privacy policies, visit the front page of our website, scroll to the bottom, click 'contact us' or you can send an email us at [email protected].