Please read this policy to understand how we will collect and use your personal data in relation to the Service. We will use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Indian law.
Information we may collect from you and process the following data about you via the Service :
- Personal Information you provide to us :We receive and store any information that you enter on the Service or provide to us while registering. The types of personal information collected may include your email address, mobile number, postal address, profile picture, viewer name and password.
or in any other way, for example, when you download the Service, set up a profile within the Service, or access, upload or download any copyrighted material to or from the Service, including when that material is accessed on a third party platform, service or social network (such as Facebook, Google +1). But we won’t collect any information or credentials that you use for logging into social media accounts
- Personal Information that we automatically collect: When you use the Service, we automatically collect information about the device you use to access it and your usage of the Service. The information we collect may include (where available) (i) the type and model of device you use, (ii) the device's unique device identifier, (iii) operating system, (iv) browser type, (v) language options, (vi) current time zone and mobile network information to allow you to use the Service, for system administration purposes and to report aggregate, anonymised information to our business partners.
- Log information: When you use the Service, we may automatically collect and store the following information in server logs: internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), click stream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps. We use this information to communicate with the Service and to better understand our viewers' operating systems, for system administration and to audit the use of the Service. We do not use this data to identify the name, address or other personal details of any individual.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We will not retain a record of that correspondence for longer than is reasonably necessary.
How we use your information
We use your personal information to validate you as a viewer (Or) for the following purposes;
- (i) When using the Service,
- (ii) To provide the Service to you,
- (iii) For record-keeping including administration of your viewer account,
- (v) To manage our business, including financial reporting, for the development of new products and services,
- (vi) To send you newsletters to market and advertise our products and services and also about third-party advertisements by email,
- (vii) To comply with applicable laws, court orders and government enforcement agency requests,
- (viii) For research and analytics purposes, including to improve the quality of the Service and
- (ix) To ensure that the Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
Cookies and other technologies
Cookies also known as tracking cookies are small text files stored on viewer’s computer systems. Cookies capture and record information about viewer’s activities (devices such as their interests, preferences) and on websites. Cookies are programmed and embedded by the website developers in such a way that whenever a viewer visits to a particular website, automatically cookies are stored on the viewers system. Cookies are included;
- When you use the Service, certain information may be stored locally on your mobile device using 'cookies' or similar technologies such as objects stored in the Service's local storage on the device that you are using.
- Cookies do this by storing information about your preferences on your device, including the device model, manufacturer, screen resolution, device capabilities, service provider and country.
- We access this information when you use the Service for reporting and analytics purposes.
- If you choose to block or decline cookies, then you may not be able to get full access to our website. It may also affect your ability to use the Service.
Sharing your information
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except where we have your permission; or otherwise under the following circumstances:
- Share your information to advertisers and our partners as you are receiving jackpoints for jacks advertised by them
- We also share demographic information such as number of viewers visited to, number of time Ads viewed or used the service from various devices etc,. to advertisers and our partners
- With domain administrators
- o To view statistics regarding your account and the applications you install
- o To change your account password
- o To suspend or terminate accounts if you had involved in suspicious activities
- o To access or retain stored information about your account
- o To receive your account information to satisfy law requests
- o To restrict your privacy settings regarding service access
- We may also share information limitedly with third-party agencies. We may seek help of or employ these agencies to perform business activities on our behalf for newsletter sending or for conducting surveys etc,.
- We may disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, government authority, regulator, fraud detecting companies, court or with other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party or to prevent and protect from harm and fraud thefts as required or permitted by law; and
- Viewers wishing to correct/ update/ remove their personal information due to valid reasons may do so on their own where viewers hold an account at our website (Or) by approaching our support team.
Advertising and third-party website links
You may find an advertisement or any other promotional content on our website. These advertisements are advertised by our partners, sponsors, advertisers, suppliers, licensors and other third-party agencies.
- The advertisements we deliver you is in conjunction with your use of the Service. If you receive any marketing communications from us via email, you can opt-out by using the unsubscribe link included in each email we send, or by contacting the address below.
AdsJack doesn’t not get involved in or take any responsibility regarding information submitted by you on third-party websites.
We encourage you to review third-party privacy policies and their practices before providing information on such websites.
Protection and Security of Your Information
- We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
- We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
Our website is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age 13.
- (i) In our policies or relevant laws;
- (ii) In the functionality of the Service; or
- (iii) Imposed on us by any third party suppliers.
Any updates will take into account your reasonable interests in the Service and will be notified to you by email within a reasonable time before the change takes effect. Changes will not apply retrospectively and the updated policy will become effective after they are notified to you. If you do not agree with the updated policy, you should stop using the Service. If you do not object to the updated policy within a reasonable time after they are notified to you the updated policy are deemed accepted by you. We will highlight the option to object to the modifications to the policy and the deemed acceptance in the notification email.
Last Update:March 2016